North Queensland Finance Solutions Race Day
Tuesday 13th April 2021
Gates open 12noon | 7 races from 1.45pm – 5.25pm
Entry $10 and children under 15 free. General admission can be purchased at the gate on race day.
The following key COVID directions apply:
- All patrons must be seated whilst eating and drinking indoors, standing whilst eating and drinking outdoors is permissible. Outdoor areas include the Members Bar balcony, Winning Post Bar balcony and the grassed viewing area next to the rails.
- Dancing indoors is prohibited, outdoor dancing is permissible.
- Temperature testing of all Essential Racing Personnel will continue;
- Owners are not permitted to access the Core Racing Areas of the venue which includes the Saddling Enclosure.
- All people within the state must carry a mask on their person unless they have a lawful reason not to.
- Masks do not need to be worn in some circumstances, including children under 12 years or if you have certain medical conditions.
- Masks must be worn by all persons when indoors;
- You can remove your mask to consume food or drink;
- Masks must be worn when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5m distance from other people;
- All Essential Racing Personnel must always wear a face mask, excluding jockeys whilst racing. Jockeys are required to wear face masks at all other times.
Previous compliance will remain in place, with Queensland Health urging all communities to be extra vigilant about health and hygiene including:
- Vigorous hand washing with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs;
- Covering your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing;
- Avoiding contact with anyone who has flu-like symptoms; and
- Maintaining appropriate social distancing.