Saturday 17th March 2018
Tradies – receive FREE entry if you bring your white card and present it at the front gate. There will be 8 TAB races, gate entry $10 and children under 15 years are free! Gates open 11am.
• Children’s Fashions on the Field
• Jumping Castle
• Face Painting
• Ice Cream Van & Coffee Van with treats for sale
• St Patrick’s Day Themed Face Painting
• Irish Dancing at 3.30pm
• Green Beer for sale
• Live Music
• St Patrick’s Day Themed Fashions on the Field
SMBT Cocktail Party
For the first time in She Means Business history, the ladies are joining forces with the boys from Blokes and Business. Tickets $60pp include:
- Tables, chairs, private bar and area
- Canapés by Coral Coast Catering
- Gate entry
- Sparkling or beer on arrival
- Fashions on the field: ladies, mens and couples (couple with a twist!)
Fashions on the Field with St Patrick’s Theme
The competition will be held after Race 3 (time TBC). Please meet at the Main Stage to receive a competition number. No registration required.
◾ Ladies Open Category Winner & Runner-up
◾ Millinery Award
◾ Best Dressed Couple
◾ Best Themed
◾ Cairns Hardware Tradie of the Day
◾ Children’s Category
Thank you to our judges Tiffany Wilson owner of Lending Luxury & Anna Purdy AJ Hackett Cairns.
Thank you to our race sponsors Century Cranes, Cairns Hardware, Dawsons Engineering Plaster Metal Cladding, Suprimo Cairns, Clarke Trenching, Farewell to Simon’s Freedom and Carlton Mid.
Thank you to our Fashion Sponsors