Rowe Racing Race Day
Friday 25th September
Gates open 12noon | Race 1 1.08pm | Race 8 5.27pm
We are excited to welcome patrons back on course! There will be strict social distancing and bio-security measures in place that patrons will need to follow.
Members (Annual & 100 Club) will be emailed a registration link.
Horse owners with a horse racing at this meeting will be given the opportunity to register attendance when acceptances are confirmed. The registration link and details will be emailed then.
Public are required to book their ticket online for $10 via the link below.
For queries, please call the office on 4054 1203.
Current Terms & Conditions of entry:
Patrons must adhere to the below COVID-19 safe practices. Cairns Jockey Club shall refuse entry and/or service to any persons who show COVID-19 symptoms or fail to adhere to COVID-19 protocols or directions issued by racing club personnel, in line with the relevant racing club procedures/policies. Those not adhering to the rules will be requested to leave the premises.
• Gates open 12noon.
• You require your Trybooking ticket to enter through the front entrance.
• Tickets will be scanned. Staff will give you a wristband for your section. You will be required to put on your own wristband.
• All attendees will be required to complete an attendance register form before entering Cannon Park. Please bring your own pen if possible. Alternatively you can sign in via our QR Code.
• Once you enter the grounds you need to go directly to your designated area.
Food & Bar:
• Food can only be purchased from the café opposite the mounting yard. It will be a takeaway set-up. Food must be taken back to your registered section to eat whilst seated.
• Disposable drinkware will be used.
• You must be seated while drinking or eating (no dancing permitted at this race day).
• Maintain social distancing during all activities, including queuing.
• There will be limited numbers of patrons allowed to stand at the rail to watch the horses run – observe signage in this area and maintain 1.5m social distancing.
• Wash your hands or use our hygiene stations regularly.
• We reserve the right to evict any patrons not following the guidelines.
• When leaving you will be required to note your name and departure time at the front entrance or ‘check out’ via the QR Code.
The Cairns Jockey Club has been granted approval to run this event under the Racing Queensland’s COVID safe plan. As we are a licensed venue we must also abide by all regulations set out by the Office of Liquor and Gaming and the Queensland Public Health Unit.
You will not be permitted to attend the event if:
• You have been to a known COVID hotspot in the last 14 days or been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
• You are experiencing flu like symptoms.
Thank you to the race sponsors: