A day at the races at Cannon Park is always unforgettable. You can make the day even more special for your guests by booking a hospitality package to host your own exclusive party.
Options include relaxing under a marquee on the manicured lawns or in one of our permanent under cover function areas.
Whatever the occasion, the Cairns Jockey Club wants your day to be as relaxed and enjoyable as possible, so please contact us if any of the following packages do not suit so we can create a tailor made package. Please note that these packages are not available for the Cairns Cup and Cairns Amateurs and there is limited availability for Melbourne Cup.
Party Packages ($65.00 pp)
- Racecourse entry for all guests
- A reserved area with dry bar tables and stools
- Three Drink Tickets to the value of $7.50 for every guest on arrival
- Cocktail Canapés
- A race book for each guest
Price: $65 per person (min 10 guests)
- Vegetable Mini Spring Rolls with Sweet and Sour sauce
- Thai Fish Cakes with a sweet chili sauce
- Salt and Pepper Calamari Lemon wedges
- Vegetable Mini Spring rolls with Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Honey Satay Chicken Skewers
- Assorted Dips with Crudites and Corn Chips
- Selection of Cheese, Kabana, Cabanossi, Olives and Pickled Onions
Corporate Boxes ($250.00 p/box)
Be close to the action in one or more of our four corporate boxes. With seating for up to 40 guests per box, and taking prime position opposite the mounting yard, this is ideal for your corporate function to be fully visible.
- Tables and required number of chairs
- Corporate Box Bar with an RSA accredited beverage attendant
- Bathroom facilities
Price on application.
(All prices are inc GST)
Silks Pavilion & Winning Post Bar (POA)
Our permanent venues, such as Silks Pavilion and The Winning Post Bar are also available for hire on race days. Individual packages can be designed to cater to your need, please contact the Office for inquiries or refer to our Functions page for additional information.
Dress to Impress
For any of the above packages, why not decorate your setting with table dressing and chair covers, add a touch of ambiance with potted palms, provide guests with racebooks and select from other theme options. All of these options can be tailor made to your style and budget.