Garden Marquees – SOLD OUT
Allowing for up to 10 people per marquee, these marquees offer fantastic value for money for your group!
Located in the ‘Nautilus Aviation Fashion Precinct’ and only metres from the Fashion Bar, Georg Jensen Sparkling Wine Bar and Peppe’s Cocktail Bar – so no need to fight your way to the main bar!
Marquees are in the general admission area with no restricted access.
- General admission for 10 guests
- 3m x 3m marquee, 1 table, cloth & 10 chairs
- Antipasto platter small (nibbles size) – cheddar cheese, cocktail onions, mixed olives, sliced chorizo sausage, dill pickles and trio of dips served with water crackers
- Live entertainment
- Fashions on the field viewing
- Located next to shared bar facilities
- TAB facilities (shared)
- 10 Person Garden Marquee – $600 plus 2.5% Booking Fee
- 100 Club & CJC Members Price: $500 plus 2.5% Booking Fee
* map may vary *
Coral Coast Catering Food Stall Menu
Platters for 4 people
Mediterranean Antipasto $45 – Duo of shaved meats, pitted olives, cocktail onions, dill pickles, brie cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, pate with marinated vegetables, chorizo sausage, trio of dips and crackers
Vegetarian Antipasto Platter $45 – Char-grilled marinated vegetables, pitted olives, cocktail onions, dill pickles , brie cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, feta with, dolmades, trio of dips and water crackers
Tropical Fruit Platter $35 – A combination of seasonal fruit straight from the markets
Cheese Platter $45 – A fine selection of Australian made cheeses including blue-vein, double brie, and vintage cheddar with grapes, dried fruit and nuts served with water crackers
Sushi Platter $45 – A selection of the finest Japanese sushi served with soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger (25 pieces)
Sandwich Platter $35 – A combination of freshly made mixed sandwiches (6 sandwiches)
Dessert Platters $40 – A selection of petite cakes, chocolate hedgehog, cherry slice, coconut slice, mud cake and honey coconut macaroons (1 piece per person)