Saturday 25th November 2017
The countdown to Christmas is on and what better place to gather with your friends or colleagues to toast to the year. Choose from one of our two Christmas packages below! There will be Fashions on the Field, the Fun-e-Farm for the kids and 6 TAB Races!
Fashions on the Field
FOTF will be held after Race 2 at 2.25pm. To enter, meet at the CJC Logo Wall located at the front entrance of the Silks Pavilion at 2.20pm. Judges: Susan Orr, Shynade Smith, Cairns Eye Social Butterfly Gracyn Masterson and Renee Dembowski Owner of Social Butterfly Marketing.
- Lady of the Day
- Millinery Award
- Open Menswear
- Children’s Category
- Most ‘Christmassy’
Gates open 11am, $10 entry & children under 15 are free.
Thank you to our race sponsors Everything Automotive, Edmonton Plumbing, Traffic Services, Billy Cook Racing, Carlton & United Breweries and the Jack Wilson Memorial.
Christmas at the Races Luncheon $130PP
- Christmas Buffet Lunch
- Beer, Wine & Champagne, RTD Beverage Package 12 noon – 5pm
- Live Music by Mikey Mike Music & The Temporary Fix
- Reserved Seating in the Silks Pavilion
- Gate Entry
- Bookies & TAB Buy a Ticket NOW!
Christmas Cocktail Party SOLD OUT
- Cocktail Food
- Draught Beer, Wine, Champagne & RTD Package 12noon – 5pm
- Located in the air-conditioned Winning Post Bar
- TAB facilities from 12 noon
- Gate Entry
- Live Music by Ray Danes
- Private Amenities
Christmas Lunch Buffet Menu
- Tableland blue porterhouse fillet massaged with seeded mustard, garlic and fresh thyme
- Triple smoked leg of ham sliced thin and served with a selection of mustards
- Turkey breast rolled and stuffed with sage, walnut and ciabatta bread
- Selection of roasted seasonal vegetables with garlic and rosemary
- Selection of mixed dinner rolls served with butter
- Baby Spinach and Pine Nut Salad
- Mixed Green Salad
- Potato Salad
- Christmas Plum Pudding served with Brandy Cream
- Summer Berry Trifle
Thank you to our Fashion Sponsors