Saturday 16th March
Proudly supporting Cancer Council Queensland.
Racing for a Cure Soiree – $20 donated from each ticket to Cancer Council Queensland
$170 per person includes:
- Draught Beer, Wine and Sparkling Beverage Package 12.30 – 5.30pm
- Located in the air-conditioned Winning Post Bar
- TAB facilities, Gate Entry and Private Amenities
- Raffles & Live Music by Ray Danes
Fashions on the Field
Theme: Relaxed racing. We are encouraging participants to wear a brim in support of our major partner Cancer Council Queensland.
- Time: 2pm meet at the main stage
- No registration required
- Racegoer of the Day 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- Best Hat
- Judges: Local milliner Melanie Ferrero, Cancer Council Queensland representative and local fashion icon and milliner, Bernice Patton.
- Gates open: 11am, Captain Jazz and the Bandicoots playing from 11.30am – 1.30pm at front entrance
- General Admission: $10 and children under 15 free
- Member for a Day: $30 including gate entry
- Racing for a Cure Soiree: $170 – must be booked online prior to the race day
- 6 TAB races, $87,000 in prize money
- First race: 1.18pm; Last race: 4.33pm