100 Club Race Day
Thursday 9th July
First Race 12.57pm | Last Race 5.20pm
We are excited to welcome patrons back on course! There will be strict social distancing and bio-security measures in place that patrons will need to follow.
Members (Annual & 100 Club) will be given first preference in attending (registration link has been emailed with registration opening 9am Friday 3rd July).
Horse owners with a horse racing at this meeting will be given the opportunity to register attendance on Tuesday when acceptances are confirmed. The registration link and details will be emailed then.
Remaining space allocations will be opened to the Public 9am Wednesday. Public will be required to book their ticket online for $10 via the link below.
For queries, please call the office on 4054 1203.
Current Terms & Conditions of entry:
Patrons must adhere to the below COVID-19 safe practices. Cairns Jockey Club shall refuse entry and/or service to any persons who show COVID-19 symptoms or fail to adhere to COVID-19 protocols or directions issued by racing club personnel, in line with the relevant racing club procedures/policies. Those not adhering to the rules will be requested to leave the premises.
• Please practice 1.5m social distancing and restrain from hand shaking, hugging etc. Floor markings will be in place in areas where queuing / crowds occur e.g. wagering areas, Members Bar balcony and on the home straight grass viewing area.
• Hand washing is encouraged and there will be hand sanitising stations throughout the racecourse.
• Patrons can not enter other function areas on course to ensure Cairns Jockey Club is meeting the COVID-19 room restriction requirements.
• Upon arrival you will be given a wristband to allow access to your designated section for the day.
• A limited menu will be available to purchase food in the café.
TAB & Bookmaker:
• Do not congregate in the wagering area. Please utilise the floor markings.
• The bar will be table service only (this is expected to change once Stage 3 restrictions are confirmed).
• There will be some limitations on what is available to purchase.
• We encourage contactless payment with patrons utilising ‘tap & go’.
• Disposable glassware will be used.
Please note these conditions are constantly updating and we will pass on new information as confirmed by Racing Queensland. We thank you for your patience and understanding.